Hi Everyone,
I am revisiting this blog because I seem to make big plans and I forget to inform people. When I leave places behind, I don't want to leave the people as well. I do not have roots in any one place and now I understand that people (family and friends) are my roots. Every one needs a support system, and mine seems to be spread around the world. So, this is my attempt to maintain relationships- hoping that my blog will encourage you to stay in touch. You don't have to read this every time and if you want to be taken off the email list, I will take you off- I won't be offended.
Quick update-
Ryan and I are planning to move to Redding, California after I return from Ecuador on June 23rd. We do not have jobs, nor do we have places (that's right, much to popular speculation, we are NOT going to live together!) to live (although I just got in contact with 3 three girls who live in a house close to where I want to go to school and it looks promising). Did I mention I want to do a 2 year advanced Nursing Program.
So here are some things for you to think/pray about!
-Jobs for Ryan and I
-Places to live
-Functioning cars
-Growing faith as we step in to new and exciting phase in life
Peace,
Jess
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm praying!!
Post a Comment