Since I last wrote there have been some awesome new developments:
1. I have a place to live with 3 girls! I just finished skyping with them and it was great. They gave me a tour of the spacious house I will be living in. In addition they told me I did not have to pay rent for the month of June- score!
2. Ryan also has a potential place to live with his sister ,Heidi.
In other new, I turned 24! I am excited to see what is in store in these 'mid-twenties' years. I had a wonderful birthday with the wonderful people I have been able to build relationship with in these last 5years.
Amidst all these wonderful thing there is still a lot going on. My housemate, Meredith, is getting married in a week! (Exciting and eventful.) I have to move out of our cute little house within these next 2 weeks and then head off to Ecuador (WOOHOO)! When I return Ryan and I will make our way to California.....
All this to say, please think of us and pray for us as we:
- Attempt to ship a few items to Redding (pray for good prices!)
-Search for jobs!
-Pack up and then drive two somewhat unreliable cars to CA!
-And last for the dental work I will have done when I go home.
I am excited and anxious about the new adventure. This past year and a half has been filled with uncertainty and stress with not knowing what to do next in life. God has filled my heart with joy and hope these last couple of months as we have planned to move to Redding. I learned that sometimes you have to step out in faith, not knowing exactly where He is leading, and I can say (for now) that I am glad that He asked Ryan and I to step out and take this opportunity!!
Peace,
Jess
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment